At Visionary Eye Care, we want you to see great and look great too. We make sure to stock the latest and hottest lines of designer frames and sunglasses so you can get exactly the style or name brand you’re looking for.
Whether it’s the sporty look of Oakley, the sophistication of Dior, or the distinctive cool of Tom Ford, we’ll make sure you’re wearing the PERFECT pair of glasses! Check out some of the brands we carry.
- We offer a huge selection of frames and sunglasses that you can actually try on… to see how you look and how the frame feels on your face. Our opticians will help you find the perfect style, size, and color in your price range. We carry the designer brands you know and also many exclusive frame lines. We are happy to order additional frames or colors for you to see and try-on if desired.
- You will be assured of getting the highest quality lenses and frames. We are optical professionals and we use the finest products available to provide you with the clearest eyesight and excellent durability. Online vendors often use inferior products, because it is hard for the consumer to tell the difference… at first. We will help you understand the various lens options and features available. We want you to get the best glasses and not pay for things you don’t want or need.
- Our opticians perform 10 precise measurements of your eyes and facial features which are used to place your eyeglass order. We use advanced computer software and facial imaging technology. A PD measurement alone is not enough to make a good pair of glasses. We do not provide our proprietary measurements to other sellers.
- We accept your vision plan insurance. Most online vendors and optical stores do not. We are in-network providers for all major vision plans and we can check your benefits and accept payment directly from your plan.
- In addition to accepting major credit cards, we accept Care Credit, which is a healthcare financing service. You can apply in our office and select a six month payment plan that has 0% interest.
- We manufacture your glasses in our own in-office lab whenever possible. Ask us for a tour and we’ll show you how we do it!
- We verify your prescription lenses for accuracy, we check the frame size, and we approve the overall quality of workmanship before we contact you to pick up your new eyewear. If the job does not meet our high standards, it is returned to the lab and made again. Most online vendors do not check your prescription and errors happen frequently.
- 30-day frame exchange privilege. After getting your glasses, if you decide you don’t like the frame, you may exchange it for any other frame. If new lenses are required, a small regrinding fee will be charged.
- Free lifetime adjustments and repairs. Our expert opticians will professionally adjust and fit your glasses as often as needed for as long as you have them, at no charge. We replace screws and nose pads at no charge for our patients also. We do not adjust or repair glasses that are not purchased from us.
- Our doctors are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have any difficulties with your new glasses (at no charge) and we will fix any problems. We want you to love your glasses!
Eye Glasses Boutique Show Case
From Metzingen Germany to here at Fair Lawn NJ, Hugo Boss is one of the world market leaders in the premium and luxury segment of the apparel market, developing high-end women’s and men’s fashion and accessories. The company offers a wide range of designer glasses for men and women alike with sophistication, elegance, and class.
The eyewear collection of Kate Spade is unique. These forward-thinking, bold, and feminine frames are a distinctive way to add color to your life and accentuate your style. Visionary Eyecare is proud to be the premier provider of Kate Spade in Fairlawn, NJ and Bergen County.
Lafont is a leading designer of quality eyewear, peppering the designer frame market with a unique variety of colors and styles crafted to perfection. The result is glasses that are fashionable, functional, and with enough variety of style to fit any individual lifestyle.
Visionary Eyecare is proud to be the premier provider of Lafont designer glasses in Fair Lawn.
After years as the creative director with Gucci and Yves St. Laurent, Tom Ford created his own fashion line which is so popular with celebrities that his brand has become a household name. Designed for the strong, intelligent and worldly man and woman, Tom Ford is a distinctive and highly sought after brand. If you are looking for Tom Ford glasses in Fair Lawn, NJ, Visionary Eye Care has a huge selection to choose from.
Effortless and fun, Lilly Pulitzer eyewear is an attitude that is all about living your dream life – sun, smiles, and soirees all year long. Straight out of Palm Beach Florida, the Lilly Pulitzer collection has bright colors, prints, and embellishments and is perfect for every occasion. Pretty and cost-effective, these high-quality plastic frames are perfect for ladies with delicate features or petite faces. Lilly Pulitzer lived her life making each day enjoyable and her high quality, inclusive and joyful brand represents that attitude. Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.
Ray Ban is the best selling designer frames in the world. This is not a coincidence, as Ray Ban has perfected the use of the latest technological innovations in frame design with unquestionable style. Ray Ban has long been credited with creating fashion trends.
Oakley was created for world-class athletes. The company is recognized as one of the most coveted brands in performance technology and fashion. Oakley has a passion that redefines what is possible for those who defy their own limits.
Prada is known for sophisticated style, innovation and quality and is a trendsetter in the international fashion world. The brand targets the individuals that seek modern, sophisticated and innovative styles while not compromising on the highest quality craftsmanship.
Launched in 2004, Tory Burch is named for its founder who began her fashion career working for some of the most influential American designers, including Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and Narciso Rodriguez. In October 2009, Tory Burch eyewear was launched in partnership with Luxottica Group.
Calvin Klein has been hallmark of fashion and design for decades. The very essence of Calvin Klein ― sophisticated elegance and creative ingenuity ― is marvelously captured and expressed in their line of designer eyewear.
Coach eyewear provides quality eyewear characterized by a variety of style personalities or moods from classic to trendy, colorful or neutral, vintage or fashion forward, dressy or casual, romantic or subdued – fashion eyewear for every individual and every taste.
With a contemporary take on retro styles, Ted Baker design incorporates clean silhouettes, trendy detailing and a touch of mischief. Trendsetting and statement-making, as with Ted Baker fashion, his eyewear has a very clear and unswerving focus on quality, attention to detail and a quirky sense of humor.
Carrera has been inspired by the risk, thrill and fast pace of racing, which has led to decades of innovation in creating eyewear, goggles and helmets. Carrera eyewear combines style and comfort in creating cutting edge frames that represent authenticity and craftsmanship.
Season after season Dior sunglasses are spotted on the faces of the fashion & celebrity crowd. Featuring sophisticated blends of materials and innovative high-tech solutions, the Dior collection makes a statement that the wearer appreciates glamorous fashion.
We have an extensive selection of eyewear including the latest styles in designer sunglasses and prescription eyeglasses. Plus, we are an authorized Ray-Ban Distributor which means that we extensive collection of Ray-Ban frames that are sure to suit your needs! Here are some of the great lines we offer:
Our Optician's Picks
Is there such a thing as too much choice? Sometimes the selection of eyewear on the market can be overwhelming. We can help! Our Optician's Pick list highlights brands that have been proven winners with both our staff and our customers. Click to learn more about each one: